Why choose PhysioCore& Sports Rehab?
At PhysioCore, our practitioners have one dedicated goal; to provide a customized treatment plan to help with your acute injury or chronic condition. We are passionate and caring as well as delivering evidence-based clinical therapies.
Do you direct-bill my insurance company?
If you have extended health coverage for our services, we may be able to bill directly for you after each session. Not all insurance companies and plans allow for this but we will do our best to find out for you. Please bring your plan/policy number and ID number with you on your first visit.
Do I require a physician’s note for any of your services?
In Ontario, you do NOT need a physician’s referral for any of our services. Some insurance companies may require one for specific services or products depending on your specific policy and plan.
My physician has written me a referral to go to another clinic. May I go to yours instead?
Yes, you have the right to choose your own practitioner or facility. Your insurance provider will still reimburse you, despite the name of the facility on the referral from.
How should I prepare for my first session?
- Please wear or bring loose comfortable clothing and running shoes.
- Please bring any relevant diagnostic imaging test results.
- If you were referred by your doctor, please bring a Doctor’s referral note.
- If you are claiming insurance through your extended health care plan, please bring your member ID card or information.
I was hurt/injured in a car accident, what do I need to bring on my first visit?
If you have been involved in a car accident, please bring along any information that you may have from the accident such as accident date, auto insurance company information, adjustor contact information, claim number and policy number.
I was injured at work and have a WSIB claim, what do I need to bring on my first visit?
If you are involved with a WSIB claim, please bring your WSIB claim number.
Do you have a cancellation policy?
We understand things may happen day to day you cannot foresee. If you have an appointment with us and find out you are not able to attend or may be late, please do give us a courtesy call at 905-882-1908, so we may give your appointment to another patient or try to accommodate youwithin our schedule.
How do I make a payment for each session?
- If you are involved in a car accident, we are able to provide direct billing to your insurance company for our services.
- If you are claiming through the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), we are able to bill directly for your visits.
- If you are claiming insurance coverage through your extended health care plan, we will request payment after each visit and you will be issued an official receipt to submit along with your claim to your insurance company.
We accept cash, Interact (debit), American Express, Mastercard, and Visa.
I cannot afford to pay up front. What can you do for me?
We are able to bill on your behalf through your extended health care plan, however, you are responsible for any fees not paid by the insurance company. A valid credit card is required as a security measure.
If you have any other questions not listed above please give us a call at 905-882-1908 to speak to the front desk staff or a practitioner or you can fill out the question form.