Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose PhysioCore & Sports Rehab?
At PhysioCore & Sports Rehab, our goal is to meet your goals. In order to accomplish this, you will receive one-on-one time with your practitioner. We do not utilize assistants or aides so that all treatments are provided by your therapist. All of our therapists are licensed and follow practice regulations set out by their respective college. They are committed to providing a high standard of care using evidence-based treatment guidelines.
Do I require a physician’s note for any of your services?
No. However, if you are planning to make a claim from your extended health care plan, please check the details of your plan, as some insurance companies will require a physician’s referral before providing reimbursement.
My physician has written me a referral to go to another clinic. May I go to yours instead?
Yes, you have the right to choose your own therapist/clinic. You can choose to go to this clinic if you are unsatisfied with a previous clinic you were receiving treatment from. Your insurance provider will still cover you, despite the name of the clinic on the referral form.
How should I prepare for my first session?
- Please wear or bring loose comfortable clothing and running shoes.
- Please bring any relevant diagnostic imaging test results.
- If you were referred by your doctor, please bring a Doctor’s referral note.
- If you are claiming insurance through your extended health care plan, please bring your member ID card or information.
- If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, please bring along any information that you may have from the accident such as accident date, auto insurance company information, adjustor contact information, claim number and policy number.
- If you are involved with a WSIB claim, please bring your WSIB claim number.
What are the charges at your clinic?
Our fee schedule is in accordance with our regulatory college and professional association guidelines. Please call us at 905-882-1908 for more information. Please note that cancellations less than 24 hours (unless an emergency), missed appointments or no-shows will be subject to a $45 fee.
How do I make a payment for each session?
- If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, we are able to provide direct billing to your insurance company for our services.
- If you are claiming through the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), we are also able to bill directly for your visits.
- If you are claiming insurance coverage through your extended health care plan, we will request payment after each visit and you will be issued an official receipt to submit along with your claim to your insurance company.
We accept cash, Interact (debit), Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
I cannot afford to pay up front. What can you do for me?
We are able to bill on your behalf through your extended health care plan, however, you are responsible for any fees not paid by the insurance company. A valid credit card is required as a security measure.